Are you finding it difficult to fit into your little black number? Is belly fat giving you sleepless nights? If your answer is yes, you need to make some lifestyle changes to get the figure of your dreams.
Your weight issues are actually within your own control.
And you don’t have to completely alter your daily habits to get a flatstomach within 7 days ! Just follow these 7 tips to reduce belly and flaunt your abs the way you have always dreamt of!
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90-degree angle.
- Lift your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
- Repeat another two to three sets
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or behind your head as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Now take your right leg away and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you are paddling a bicycle.
With swimming, you get the benefits of cardio – from losing weight to toning your body – all at the same time! The strokes you choose should be up-tempo and strenuous in order to help you burn more calories. You can start by going for a swim once or twice every week.
- Get comfortable in the water. Don’t go swimming alone and stay at a comfortable depth.
- Get used to floating and practice exhaling underwater.
- Practice kicking your legs, and learn basic crawls, such as the backstroke or front stroke.
- Learn how to tread water and how to use your arms to come up from the bottom.
- Grip the handles loosely with your fingers, not your palms. You want to avoid giving your handles a “death grip.”
- Hold the jump rope in front of you with your hands together and your elbows in close to you body.
- Place the rope behind you and turn the jump rope over your head. Catch the jump rope under your toes and lift up your heels and let it out from underneath your feet.
- Repeat this movements until you become comfortable spinning the rope and catching it under you feet.
- Stand erect with your feet approximately one shoulder width apart.
- Push your hips back, slowly bending your knees to a 90 degree angle.
- Keep your back straight and eyes looking ahead.
- Slowly rise to starting position.
- Assume a face-down prone position on the floor. Keep your feet together. Your weight should be on your chest.
- Raise yourself using your arms.
- Repeat lowering and raising at a steady pace.
- Lie face down in a push-up position. Keep your palms on the floor next to your shoulders and your feet flexed with the bottoms of your toes on the floor.
- Take a deep breath and press up into a pushup. Your body should make a straight line from your heels to the top of your head.
- Draw your navel toward your spine and tighten your buttocks. Look at the floor to keep your head in neutral position and breathe normally.
- Hold for at least 10 seconds and lower yourself back to the floor.