Tomatoes are known for their bleaching properties.It is an excellent solution for getting rid of dark circle, as it naturally helps to decrease the dark circles and also makes the skin soft and supple.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes. Potatoes include Vitamin C, Vitamin K & Potassium.
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes.
- Extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure it covers the entire effected portion.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
Repeat once or twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
Almond oil helps by lightening the circles, and you can combine it with some vitamin E. It is also used as moisturizer. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
Cucumbers are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that help the skin. They are also refreshing and provide a soothing effect. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
Rose water helps in rejuvenating skin and is well known for its beauty qualities. It can also be used to get rid of dark circles fast & also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.